High School Announcements
- Congratulations Science Olympiad: Overall: 2nd out of 7 Teams "Qualified for State as a team!!!"
Out of 23 Total Events (Placed in 17 of 23)
1st Place Finishes: (7)
Astronomy (Andreas Martinez, Tapiwaso Chitaya)
Code Busters (Carter Sheline, Jenna Andersen, Nate Giessner)
Disease Detectives (Jenna Andersen, Nate Giessner)
Forensics (Jenna Andersen, Tapiwaso Chitaya)
Geologic Mapping (Ellie Griffiths, Jonathan Kertawidjaja)
Gravity Vehicle (Luke Morrison, Jeremy Kwon)
Machines (Shirso Sarker, Shekinah Mbwambo)
2nd Place Finishes: (7)
Boomilever (Shirso Sarker, Jeremy Kwon)
Chem Lab (JaeWon Seo, Nate Giessner)
Designer Genes (Jeremy Kwon, JaeWon Seo)
Detector Building (Andreas Martinez, JaeWon Seo)
Experimental Design (Jenna Andersen, Luke Morrison, Shekinah Mbwambo)
Sounds of Music (JaeWon Seo, Lauren Geates)
Water Quality (Aldrich Mongkau, Ellie Griffiths)
3rd Place Finishes: (3)
Fossils (Aldrich Mongkau, Luke Morrison)
Ping Pong Parachute (Andreas Martinez, Carter Sheline)
Wright Stuff (Shirso Sarker, Shekinah Mbwambo)
- Congratulations to our Competitive Cheer Team on you Conference win and school record in round 2 and overall score. Call the high school office to sign up for the fan bus!
- Congratulations to Parker Roach 1st Team All Conference Swimming, and Matt Pisarsky 2nd Team All Conference.
- Congratulations to the 28 members of BPA who qualified for State Competition.
- Congratulations to Jacob Herman - MHSAA Academic Scholar Finalist.
- Reminder: Do Not use the front drive to drop off students between 7:00am- 7:40am and pick up students Between 2:10pm-3:00pm. Please use the north or south parking lot to drop off students.